Flora & Fauna, Rainforest Ziplining & Tree Rappelling
The Views from Yunke Zipline
From our ‘Finca’, look to the south and observe the magnificent, mist covered mountains of the “El Yunque” rainforest towering overhead. Then turn to the north for a commanding view of Puerto Rico’s northeastern coastline with the Atlantic Ocean. Breathtaking!
Flora & Fauna
Although Yunke Zipline Adventure is not located in the “El Yunque” Rainforest proper, our Forest is just 3 miles away, thus we share many of the flora and fauna species that can be found in the “Luquillo” foothills. The area is one of the most biologically diverse of the national forests hosting hundreds of animal and plant species, some of which are found only here.
We hope you will enjoy your adventure tour, zipping through the rainforest canopy, hiking our trails and enjoying scenic views while learning more about the Forest’s ecological importance and helping us to conserve this special natural area for the future.
Experience the adrenalin buzz of exhilarating canopy zipline rides though the treetops of a Caribbean rainforest! Our tour offers the opportunity to appreciate views of the misty mountains of the world famous “El YUNQUE” National Park from a unique and unforgettable perspective. The tour consists of 5 observation platforms and 5 horizontal “zip line” traverses specially designed for enjoying commanding views of the Rainforest. Our final zipline is a 900ft cable stretching from an ancient Mango tree, through a great open area over a ravine, and onto a rappelling platform located high up on a West Indian Locust Tree.
Safety is our priority and all guests are provided with thorough instruction before the action begins.
Rappelling is a fun, safe and exciting way to experience a tropical rainforest from a treetop perspective. Our 50 ft rappel involves a controlled descent down the trunk of a giant West Indian Locust tree using a secured rope making it a memorable and exciting activity that even the most advanced thrill-seekers will enjoy. Professionally trained Canyoneers manage the tour ensuring a safe and fun adventure!
No previous experience is required for this rappel since it is assisted; you just need to follow instructions while we set up, and enjoy your descent as we lower you to the ground. Visitors proficient in rappelling who wish to self rappel please talk to the lead guide in advance.
Prior Reservations Required
Phone: (787) 242-3368 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take reservations online or by phone. Office hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm eastern standard time.
- Home – El Yunque Rainforest Puerto Rico Zipline and Rappel Adventure Tour
- About Us – About Yunke Zipline & Rappel Adventure Tours in Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Testimonials – Yunke Zipline Adventures | Testimonials
- Details & Rates – El Yunque Rainforest Zipline, Hike & Rappel Tour Luquillo Puerto Rico
- Photo Galleries – Flora & Fauna, Rainforest Ziplining & Tree Rappelling
- Area Attractions – Area Attractions, El Yunque Rainforest & Luquillo Beach, Puerto Rico
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions | Yunke Zipline Adventure
- Contact Us – Contact Information | Yunke Zipline Adventure, Puerto Rico
- Driving Maps – Driving Maps & Instructions for Yunke Zipline Adventure, Puerto Rico
- Terms & Conditions – Yunke Zipline Adventure Terms and Conditions
- Friends & Vendors