QUALIFICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
Every participant must sign a Declaration of Fitness and a Release of liability, waiver of claims, express assumption of risk and indemnity agreement. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed release by a parent.
Closed toed shoes are required.
YZA is designed for use by participants of average mobility and strenght, and who are in reasonably good health.
Participants should weigh around 80 to 230 pounds. (Kids and women need some terms and conditions please contact our staff )
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Children between the ages of 10-18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 21), but must be able to participate independly of the adult. Each participant must be able to pull themselves along the zip cable a few feet in the event they loose momentum before reaching any given landing platform. There is a 1.0 mile foot nature walk during the tour on an unpaved trail at an incline of about 20%. Each participant must be able to complete this walk.(Kids and women need some terms and conditions please contact our staff)
- Because of the time, effort, and experience put forth in designing our zip line canopy tour you will not be required to brake yourself. Our expertly designed tour will not require “hand braking” to slow yourself down, so you can spend more time enjoying the tour and leave your safety to us. Our professionally trained staff will take care of you from start to finish.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, shoulder or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not allowed to participate in the adventure.
- No one under influence of alcohol, ilegal drugs, or imparing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the adventure.
- People with serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the tour.
- To keep YZA the full value reservation we need to be prepare in advances, for that reason we appreciate your commitment when you reserve your spaces. As you trust in YZA , we count on your trust word.
“Trust word:”If you want to change your reservation for other day you have to do 2 days in advances (via phone).
Yunke Zipline Adventure reserves the right to exclude
anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.