Yunke Zipline Adventure Terms and Conditions
We have a 24 hours cancellation policy. If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time, outside the 24 hours prior to your originally scheduled adventure.
We start tours on time. Meeting times are 9:00 am and 2:00 pm sharp. The most time a lead guide can wait at our meeting location (basket ball court) is 15 minutes. WE DO NOT REFUND PAYMENTS if you are late and miss your tour.
If during your adventure you decide not to zip-line due to fear, we will encourage you to try again. However it is ultimately your decision: we do not force anyone to zipline! If you decide not to continue with the tour, you are expected to pay for the space taken.
Yunke Zipline Adventure reserves the right to cancel your adventure due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions. We will try to re-schedule your adventure for another available time. If this is not possible, or you cannot join us at another time, we will refund your payment.
- Every participant must read and sign a Release of Liability/ Waiver of Claims/ Assumption of Risk/Indemnity Agreement. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed release by a parent or guardian.
- Appropriate shoeware required: closed toed, with traction, that you would not mind getting muddy.
- YZA is designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- Participants should weigh between 85 and 200 pounds. For gentlemen who can handle their own weight we can allow up to 230 pounds.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Children between the ages of 10-18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 21), but must be able to participate independently of the adult. Participants must be able to pull themselves along the zip-line in the event that they loose momentum before reaching any given landing platform. During the tour there is a 0.5 mile hike on an unpaved trail at an incline of about 20%. Each participant must be able to complete this walk.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, shoulder or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not allowed to participate in the adventure. For safety reasons, we cannot allow participants with problems or disabilities associated to arms and legs.
- No one under influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the adventure.
- Furthermore we cannot allow people with serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow the completion of the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the tour.
- To provide good service we prepare in advance for our tours; for that reason we appreciate your commitment when you reserve your spaces. As you trust in YZA , we count on your word to honor your reservation.
Yunke Zipline Adventure reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or any other reasons
Prior Reservations Required
Phone: (787) 242-3368 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take reservations online or by phone. Office hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm eastern standard time.
- Home – El Yunque Rainforest Puerto Rico Zipline and Rappel Adventure Tour
- About Us – About Yunke Zipline & Rappel Adventure Tours in Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Testimonials – Yunke Zipline Adventures | Testimonials
- Details & Rates – El Yunque Rainforest Zipline, Hike & Rappel Tour Luquillo Puerto Rico
- Photo Galleries – Flora & Fauna, Rainforest Ziplining & Tree Rappelling
- Area Attractions – Area Attractions, El Yunque Rainforest & Luquillo Beach, Puerto Rico
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions | Yunke Zipline Adventure
- Contact Us – Contact Information | Yunke Zipline Adventure, Puerto Rico
- Driving Maps – Driving Maps & Instructions for Yunke Zipline Adventure, Puerto Rico
- Terms & Conditions – Yunke Zipline Adventure Terms and Conditions